· Papers must be written in English and follow the
instructions in the paper format page.
· All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least
· The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their
paper will be presented at the Conference with English language.
· Please only submit original material which is not currently
under review elsewhere
Only electronic submission will be accepted. Papers should be submitted in DOC
and PDF format at the User Menu in website.
· All original papers that have not been published or
submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
· Papers must be submitted within the stipulated time (July 26, 2015) and electronic submission in PDF
& TXT is required. The page limit for a full-length paper is 6 pages.
· The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make a
correction in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final
camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. The conference proceedings
will be distributed amongst the participants during the conference
electronically. Accepted papers must be presented by author(s) personally to be
published in the conference proceedings.